HAND MADE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR HOME
t:01747 811920 m:07703 844638
Central to your well-being, we will work to create treatment objectives tailored to you. Whether you want to be able to walk your dog, play with your children or work without discomfort; we will help you discover a safe, strong place from which you can lead a happy and healthy existence. Our considered approach will begin with an initial consultation, taking into account medical and injury history, together with lifestyle factors and current symptoms. Alongside information gleaned from observation and testing of muscles and motion we will devise a treatment plan that identifies problem areas but works to resolve them with a whole body approach. Adopting a range of soft tissue techniques, we can address musculoskeletal issues at source, whether incurred through postural, occupational or sports injury and activity.
We can also combine your treatment with a bespoke personal training fitness package, to help you reach new goals and prevent further injury.
I have always enjoyed an active lifestyle, spending both work and leisure time outdoors at every opportunity.
- BA Hons Physical Education
- BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Clinical Sport & Remedial Massage
- Fully Insured
- England Athletic (Leadership in Running Fitness)
- Relieve tension stress and anxiety.
- Enhance flexibility and mobility.
- Restore balance and function.
- Prepare the body for activity.
- Improve performance and compliment training.
- Ease pain and discomfort.
- Support the natural healing process.
- Reinforce a sense of well-being.